Tuesday 12 February 2013




Today celebrates my first month abroad in London. So I figured since I've been meaning to make a blog while I'm abroad, why not now?  I'll post about my experiences abroad and of course, for those of you that know me well, anything fashion-related. Too catch you all up, if you didn't already know I am studying abroad in London for this spring semester through my university's (using English terms here) program and absolutely loving it here thus far.  I live in Queensway which is a short tube ride to Holborn, the area where my classes are.  I feel like such a local taking the tube everywhere and it surprisingly didn't take me long to learn my way around Central London.  Of course it helps a little that everyone here speaks English.

This past weekend I took my first trip outside of London to Berlin for the Berlinale Film Festival with my dad and his friend.  Highlight of the weekend: seeing Rupert Grint and Shia LaBeouf AND seeing Shia again at the airport, not to mention him waving and smiling at me #starstruck. Anyways I have always wanted to go to Berlin, it's a great city with so much history, I would definitely recommend going if you have ever wanted to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment